1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Personal Interests.
3. To consider the Swansea Airport Stakeholder’s Alliance with the Chairman, Mr Bob Oliver.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 8th December 2021.
5. To consider any matters arising out of the minutes.
6. To consider any reports from Members.
7. To consider any Planning Application
8. To consider the issue of a stall being set up on the path down to Tor Bay from the car park.
9. To receive the financial statement.
a) To consider any invoices or accounts for payments and any requests for donations under section 137 of the Local Government Act 1972
10. To consider agree the Budget discussed at the December meeting.
11. To consider the Welsh Government defibrillator fund.
12. To consider any up-date on the Rural Development Partnership.
13. To receive any correspondence.
14. Any other business.
MINUTES – Special Meeting February 2022
The Monthly Meeting of Ilston Community Council scheduled for 30th March, has been postponed until Wednesday 13th April due to illness.
Decisions Made at Meeting on April 13th 2022
Decisions Made at Meeting on May 2022
Decisions made at the June Meeting 2022
No meeting of Ilston Community Council was held in August
No Meetings – The Budget Meeting postponed until 11th January 2023.